Any member under 18 Must have to have their parent or guardian signature to join. Under 16
can not be on the battlefield.( unless has experience in reenacting or has been drilled). Under 10
can not be on the field due to being under the age limit. But there are children battles at most events.
are held at events, one a month when possible.
4.Families: All military members are expected to participate with there respective units. All
civilians are expected to have there own membership be under the family plan. Family who are informally at events do not have
to join but only members may vote or speak at meetings.
1. No politic's.
2. Must attend three events a year.
3. Must be Loyal to the Company and the Division.
4. No firing weapons in camp.
5. Must be period dressed in and out of camp.
6. Camp must be period and kept clean at all times.
7. A vest or coat must be used at all times (except post battle and in the excessive heat).
8. Officers and NCO's must be addressed by name or rank. Ladies should be treated as such No Exceptions Will Be Tolerated.
9. Weapons must be cleaned after the battle and checked before the next formation.
10. Canteens must be filled before first call. ( if canteen is not filled you will not be permitted
on the field )
11. We are honoring This great unit and the brave
soldiers who fought in the war for the Southern Independence. This is the Confederate Army
of the 1800's. Not The Salvation Army of today. Other units and spectators are looking
to see what is FARB. Farb is term in the hobby of historical reenacting for
participants who exhibit less commitment to historical authenticity. It is also used as a objective ( Your wearing dress
pants with your uniform ? thats so FARB ). You have one year to get all your things. After one year you don't have
all your things you may be mustered out of the Company.
12. No drugs or alcahol we are a dry camp.